Elementis offers sustainable solutions to answer global clean beauty trends at PCHi 2021 in Shenzhen, China from March 24 to March 26, 2021.
As a leading supplier of rheology modifiers and active ingredients for the beauty industry, Elementis’ Personal Care Business Segment will be showcasing its latest concepts and innovative products.
COVID-19 has had a profound impact on consumer lifestyles. Consumers are looking for more safe and sustainable products that are being friendly to themselves and to the earth as well. In 2021, Elementis will be promoting two formulation concepts addressing the New Era in the beauty industry:
- Self-Care Concept: Skin care rituals offer stress relief as consumers look for a healthy glow. Hero ingredients, pampering masks and soothing formulas provide a temporary escape and improved skin health.
- Natural Protection Concept: The easy-wear sunscreen and mineral foundation offers skin SPF-boosted protection, elegant looking and skin feel throughout a sustainable approach.
Elementis will also be featuring these innovative products from its green product portfolio:
- BENTONE® LUXE WN, combines Elementis’ natural clay rheology modification and emulsification capability in one sustainable package, enabling the creation of innovative personal care formulas with exceptional sensory experience and all-in-one solution.
- BENTONE® GEL LC V, the latest organoclay rheology gel offering a natural, volatile alternative to D5-based products. Based on a volatile, 100% naturally derived RSPO certified, COSMOS-approved alkane, this D5-free product provides light and lubricious sensory perfect for natural and clean formulations.
- FANCOR® MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL, the unique molecular structure among natural plant oils brings it extraordinary oxidative stability and reinforces the formula system more stable throughout the shelf life.
Visit our booth 1B66 to exchange with us on the concepts and products or contact us via our website.
To learn more about our market solutions and product portfolio click here.