BENTONE® LUXE XO is the sole emulsifier, allowing for cold process low to high water content formulations with great stability.
1. Combine Phase A and mix until uniform.
2. Add Phase B to Phase A with Silverson homogenizer and mix for 5 minutes.
3. Add Phase C to Phase A/B using a Silverson homogenizer and mix for 5 minutes until uniform.
4. Combine Phase D and mix until dissolved.
5. Transfer Phase A/B/C to a propeller stirrer and add Phase D slowly a little at a time, ensuring uniform mixing in between addition of more. Continue mixing for 5-10 minutes after the entire phase has been added.
|Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Cetiol CC)||BASF||20.00|
|Isoamyl Laurate (Jolee 7750)||Oleon||15.00|
|Zinc Oxide (and) Triethoxycaprylylsilane (Z-Cote HP-1)||BASF||15.00|
|Titanium Dioxide (and) Silica (and) Dimethicone (Parsol TX)||DSM||7.50|
|C13-15 Alkane (and) Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinaoleate (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (BENTONE® LUXE XO)||Elementis||10.00|
|Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Benzyl Alcohol (Geogard 221)||Lonza||1.00|