A polyethylene wax dispersion anti-settling agent which can be handled easily and dispersed rapidly
· To prevent settling and hard sedimentation of pigments without affecting apparent viscosity.
· To maintain stable viscosity during storage.
· Needs no chemical activation for achieving thixotropy.
· Little affect on film gloss, water resistance.
· No side effect of yellowing.
· No side effect of drying speed.
· With its stir-in property DeuRheo 201 is especially suitable as a post-added additive for non-grinding pigments such as aluminium flakes, silica flatting agents and fluorescent pigments.