Elementis offers the widest GMP certified range of antacid raw materials worldwide.

Antacid compounds

Aluminium hydroxide or aluminium hydroxycarbonate, is the most widely used antacid active. It is available as both a suspension and powder and maybe used alone or in combination with magnesium hydroxide.

Learn more


Luxopharm F211 are tabletting diluents based on pure, synthetic Calcium Sulfate Hemihydrate and Dihydrate respectively. The special crystalline structure of Luxopharm assures constant tabletting performance. 

Learn more

Rheological additives

Gilugel® is a lipogel which lends both stability and viscosity to cosmetic emulsions. Gilugel® is composed of 20% Aluminium-Magnesium-Hydroxide-Stearate, as the active material, which is based on the inorganic pharmaceutical active, Hydrotalcite. The remaining 80% consists of specific oils or ester, in which the active material is gelled.

Learn more