A polyethylene wax dispersion anti-setting agent for highly efficient control of pigment settling
· To prevent settling and hard sedimentation of pigments without affecting apparent viscosity
· To maintain stable viscosity during storage
· Needs no chemical activation for achieving thixotropy
· Little affect on film gloss, water resistance.
· No side effect of yellowing
· No side effect of drying speed
· DeuRheo 202SP needs to pre-mix with mill base then disperse by high shearing equipment such as three-roll mill, ball mill or sand mill at high temperature