polymeric dispersant for wetting and dispersing of carbon black, prevent pigment reflocculation
· When compared to conventional dispersing agents, Disponer 983 is characterized by its multi-pigment-affinic groups, strong adsorption and thick barrier, especially in preventing dispersed pigments from re-flocculation.
· Disponer 983 does not affect adhesion, water resistance, hardness and weather resistance.
· To improve the wetting of pigments, lowers surface tension between vehicle and pigments, therefore reduced grinding time and lower dispersion viscosity are achieved.
· Finished paint with addition of Disponer 983 shows good colour development, hiding power, gloss and eveness.
· Be is suitable for medium to high polarity solvent based system.